Established in 2011, Kairos Europe is a London based organisation promoting international education and training. We are dedicated to implementing programmes fostering cooperation and intercultural exchanges between European countries.
Our mission is to provide quality training opportunities for learners of all ages, to help build on their skills and knowledge, nurturing positive life changes as well as improving career prospects.
We have contributed to the promotion and implementation of several international projects within the framework of established
Our main areas of expertise are: Training for professionals in the education sector under the KA1 Staff Mobility: these courses focus on languages, digital classrooms, new teaching methodologies; welcoming and organising high standard work experience in London; English Courses, through partnerships with numerous UK based language schools, and Consulting on European Programmes funding procedures.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Itaka Training is an organization based in Southern Italy a few kilometres away from the “Gods coast” famous for its breath-taking beach and seaside.
The organization is dedicated to professional training, EU project management, work experience and training for all ages, English and Italian language courses.
We organise professional development courses funded by KA1 under the Erasmus+ programme, for people involved in education who want to acquire new competences.
Courses include digital classrooms, Integration and Social inclusion in classroom, school management, Teaching through Arts activities etc.
Contact email: email@example.com
Foundation Pro Scientia Publica (Poland) has been operating since 2010 in the field of adult education, promoting several initiatives with a focus on elderly citizens and their social inclusion. Our staff (10 people, mostly adult education trainers) is experienced in teaching adult and elderly people and we are providing workshops and seminars regarding:
- techniques and methods of teaching senior students
- critical thinking
- development of key competencies
Our beneficiaries are mainly people aged 60+ and trainers from other organizations in the region of Lower Silesia.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inter Alia is a civic organization and think-tank based in Athens, Greece. Its mission is to raise the capacity and awareness of European citizens on available channels for acting, participating & shaping Europe.
Our tools for action are:
Analysis- Publish original analyses that touch upon contemporary developments and aspects of Europe and communicate them in an understandable way;
Research- Publish original multidisciplinary research pieces & collections related to cultural, political, social & economic issues of Europe;
Debate- Promote interaction between experts, stakeholders, policy-makers and the public through workshops & seminars with the underlying aim to make our notion of Europe more popular & understandable;
Networking- Support and promote views & activities of organizations that share our vision for an active & assertive European demos.
Affiliations: Civic & Youth organisations; Think-tanks; Schools & colleges.
– Our association consists of a team of educators coming from all levels of the system (early and preschool, elementary, secondary and higher education) interested in the present and future role of education. Our members are also general medical practitioners, social entrepreneurs and consultants but above all – we are dedicated and passionate individuals who like to research and explore new ideas and possibilities, especially in education.
Some of the EDUnaut’s goals are:
– development and implementation of educational activities aimed at children, youth and adults
– affirmation of creative, innovative, holistic approaches to learning
– promotion of civic education and the development of the culture of peace, non-violence and pluralistic society
– popularization of science and research-oriented approaches
– promotion of non-formal education, mobility of youth and adults
– affirmation of social entrepreneurship
– encouragement of transectoral and transdisciplinary co-operation
– national cultural heritage preservation